Millisecond Forums

Error in Inquisite Web Player 4.0.9.0

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic20401.aspx

By nicyou - 12/28/2016

Seems tthat  the Web Player is troubling for a few days. I only receive error messages, when I (and other people) try to run the scipt. Any solutions??? Before everything runned fantastic and now (nothing changed in the scipt) these error messages...
By Dave - 12/29/2016

nicyou - Thursday, December 29, 2016
Seems tthat  the Web Player is troubling for a few days. I only receive error messages, when I (and other people) try to run the scipt. Any solutions??? Before everything runned fantastic and now (nothing changed in the scipt) these error messages...

Hi nicyou,

we're currently experiencing a server issue and from the description it sounds like your account is among those affected. We are working to fix this and things should be back to normal in a few hours. Meanwhile, if you can give me your account name or post a link to one of your affected web experiments, we'll be glad to prioritize your account. Our apologies for the trouble.
By nicyou - 12/29/2016

Dave - Thursday, December 29, 2016
nicyou - Thursday, December 29, 2016

Hi nicyou,

we're currently experiencing a server issue and from the description it sounds like your account is among those affected. We are working to fix this and things should be back to normal in a few hours. Meanwhile, if you can give me your account name or post a link to one of your affected web experiments, we'll be glad to prioritize your account. Our apologies for the trouble.

Thank you, but already works again ;-) Good work :-)