multiple likert scales on one page

Author
slewis
Expert (1.3K reputation)Expert (1.3K reputation)Expert (1.3K reputation)Expert (1.3K reputation)Expert (1.3K reputation)Expert (1.3K reputation)Expert (1.3K reputation)Expert (1.3K reputation)Expert (1.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi sean~ Is it possible to put mulitple likert scales on one page in inquisit 2? I'm trying to convert some paper and pencil questionnaires into a script, and would like participants to be able to answer multiple questions on one page. I was able to do this in inquisit 3 with sliders,etc., but I'm wondering if I can do it in inquisit 2 with just the likert elements. Thanks, S
seandr
seandr
Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)
Group: Administrators

Hello,

No, Inquisit 2 doesn't support multiple questions per page. As it sounds like you've discovered, Inquisit 3 does.

-Sean

slewis
slewis
Expert (1.3K reputation)Expert (1.3K reputation)Expert (1.3K reputation)Expert (1.3K reputation)Expert (1.3K reputation)Expert (1.3K reputation)Expert (1.3K reputation)Expert (1.3K reputation)Expert (1.3K reputation)
Thanks for clearing that up for me... I have another quick question, though. In the web version of inquisit 2, is it possible to include a web link in a trial in order to direct people to a website, or would you just have to put in the text and have people copy and paste into the browser?
seandr
seandr
Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)

You can't include a link in a trial, per se, but you can display an HTML instruction page that includes a link to another web site.

You can also configure Inquisit 2 Web to redirect to another web site after an experiment is complete.

-Sean

slewis
slewis
That sounds great.. can you tell me a little more about redirecting to another website at the end of the experiment? I couldn't seem to find anything about this in the documentation for inquisit 2. Thanks, S
seandr
seandr

When you go to http://www.millisecond.com/myaccount/webscripts.aspx to register a new script change the settings of a script you've already registered, one of the choices presented by registration tools is the "Finish Page". Here you can specify a url that Inquisit will redirect to when the session is complete.

-Sean

Edited 10 Years Ago by seandr
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search