Mouse AAT - arm movement

Author
c.witteki
Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Dear all,

I want to use the mouse AAT to modify behavioral tendencies. However, when I run the script, the arm movement is rather small and I would like to increase the movement such that when the pictures have to be pulled, the user really has to move the mouse away from him-/herself (arm extension) and when the picture has to be pulled, the user has to pull the mouse closer by flexing the arm. Unfortunately, I didn´t find a way to change the length of the movement in the script. How can I increase the required movements?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Charlotte

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
c.witteki - Thursday, November 17, 2016
Dear all,

I want to use the mouse AAT to modify behavioral tendencies. However, when I run the script, the arm movement is rather small and I would like to increase the movement such that when the pictures have to be pulled, the user really has to move the mouse away from him-/herself (arm extension) and when the picture has to be pulled, the user has to pull the mouse closer by flexing the arm. Unfortunately, I didn´t find a way to change the length of the movement in the script. How can I increase the required movements?

Charlotte

The amount of arm movement will largely be a function of
- The mouse's sensitivity setting (your operating system is responsible for that).
- The size of the screen: The larger the screen, the more potential movement.

In other words: This is not anything you can control via the script.

c.witteki
c.witteki
Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Dave - Thursday, November 17, 2016
c.witteki - Thursday, November 17, 2016
Dear all,

Charlotte

The amount of arm movement will largely be a function of
- The mouse's sensitivity setting (your operating system is responsible for that).
- The size of the screen: The larger the screen, the more potential movement.

In other words: This is not anything you can control via the script.

Hi Dave,

thanks for the reply!

Best Charlotte

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search