Web Publishing Problem

Author
liznik
Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members

I keep getting this error, i have uploaded the script through chrome, firefox and internet explorer and I have launched them through different browsers as well. The 'iapsexposure2' file was showing 400 photos and the photos originally too large to upload into a zip, so I put them up on a host website and inserted the links into the script. When I run the script on my computer everything is fine, so I know that the script is able to fetch the photos from the online host website. BUT when I upload everything I get this error. I'm assuming that now the script is having trouble getting the photos from the website once it gets posted online?

"http://www.millisecond.com/myaccount/scripts/wcunningham/batching_pilotdatanew/IAPSexposure2.iqx. HTTP status code 404"
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
liznik - Tuesday, December 06, 2016

I keep getting this error, i have uploaded the script through chrome, firefox and internet explorer and I have launched them through different browsers as well. The 'iapsexposure2' file was showing 400 photos and the photos originally too large to upload into a zip, so I put them up on a host website and inserted the links into the script. When I run the script on my computer everything is fine, so I know that the script is able to fetch the photos from the online host website. BUT when I upload everything I get this error. I'm assuming that now the script is having trouble getting the photos from the website once it gets posted online?

"http://www.millisecond.com/myaccount/scripts/wcunningham/batching_pilotdatanew/IAPSexposure2.iqx. HTTP status code 404"

No, the 404 (file not found) would normally indicate that the *script file* called "IAPSexposure2.iqx" was not present on the server. It is there now as far as I can tell, and hence you should not be seeing this error anymore.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search