Error in Inquisite Web Player 4.0.9.0

Author
nicyou
Respected Member (375 reputation)Respected Member (375 reputation)Respected Member (375 reputation)Respected Member (375 reputation)Respected Member (375 reputation)Respected Member (375 reputation)Respected Member (375 reputation)Respected Member (375 reputation)Respected Member (375 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Seems tthat  the Web Player is troubling for a few days. I only receive error messages, when I (and other people) try to run the scipt. Any solutions??? Before everything runned fantastic and now (nothing changed in the scipt) these error messages...
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
nicyou - Thursday, December 29, 2016
Seems tthat  the Web Player is troubling for a few days. I only receive error messages, when I (and other people) try to run the scipt. Any solutions??? Before everything runned fantastic and now (nothing changed in the scipt) these error messages...

Hi nicyou,

we're currently experiencing a server issue and from the description it sounds like your account is among those affected. We are working to fix this and things should be back to normal in a few hours. Meanwhile, if you can give me your account name or post a link to one of your affected web experiments, we'll be glad to prioritize your account. Our apologies for the trouble.

nicyou
nicyou
Respected Member (375 reputation)Respected Member (375 reputation)Respected Member (375 reputation)Respected Member (375 reputation)Respected Member (375 reputation)Respected Member (375 reputation)Respected Member (375 reputation)Respected Member (375 reputation)Respected Member (375 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - Thursday, December 29, 2016
nicyou - Thursday, December 29, 2016

Hi nicyou,

we're currently experiencing a server issue and from the description it sounds like your account is among those affected. We are working to fix this and things should be back to normal in a few hours. Meanwhile, if you can give me your account name or post a link to one of your affected web experiments, we'll be glad to prioritize your account. Our apologies for the trouble.

Thank you, but already works again ;-) Good work :-)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search