Removing the Practice Trials on AAT (mouse version)

Author
Jodie Smith
Associate Member (98 reputation)Associate Member (98 reputation)Associate Member (98 reputation)Associate Member (98 reputation)Associate Member (98 reputation)Associate Member (98 reputation)Associate Member (98 reputation)Associate Member (98 reputation)Associate Member (98 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am clueless with coding and wondered if anyone was able to help me edit the AAT (mouse version) http://www.millisecond.com/download/library/AAT/ 
I am getting participants to run the same programme 3 times in total so for the second and third time I was hoping to remove the practice trials. Would anyone be able to help me in this matter. 

Kind Regards

Jodie 
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Jodie Smith - Tuesday, January 17, 2017
I am clueless with coding and wondered if anyone was able to help me edit the AAT (mouse version) http://www.millisecond.com/download/library/AAT/ 
I am getting participants to run the same programme 3 times in total so for the second and third time I was hoping to remove the practice trials. Would anyone be able to help me in this matter. 

Kind Regards

Jodie 

Create at least two AAT scripts:
- One identical to the original (including the practice block),
- One without the practice block

For the latter, simply remove block practice_AAT from the <expt> elements' /blocks attributes:

<expt>
/ blocks = [
    1 = SequenceGenerator;
    2 = practice_AAT;
    3 = AAT;
]

</expt>

becomes

<expt>
/ blocks = [
    1 = SequenceGenerator;
    2 = AAT;