Inquisit Lab or Inquisit Web?
Whether you are using Inquisit Lab or Web, all tests are executed by the same runtime engine for flexible, precision-timed
testing. The choice comes down to which product enables you to most easily collect the best quality data from your participants.
Inquisit Lab is designed for the following conditions and situations:
- Data will be collected on dedicated computers in a lab
- Using Inquisit with EEG, fMRI, eye trackers, and other physiological instruments
- Collecting data in the field with laptops
- Internet access is unavailable or unreliable
- The testing environment must be tightly controlled
Inquisit Web is designed for the following situations:
- Participants will be recruited and/or tested via the internet
- Fast, convenient, and affordable recruitment of large numbers of participants
- Reaching geographically disperse or otherwise inaccessible populations
- Mass testing in classrooms and labs with large numbers of connected computers