Port triggered from Random displayed images

Author
Lostcode
Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members

That worked thank you.

Last questions:

Is there a way to set it up so that when a valid response is triggered the port will spit out a response?

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators

See http://www.millisecond.com/forums/Topic1721.aspx.

Lostcode
Lostcode
Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)

Is there a way to set a pulse width in inquisit for the TTL port? Like I want it to display the number then end with a zero for the pulse after so many ms.

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)

Well, yes. Simply send another <port> with 00000000 at the desired time after the signal via the <trial>'s /stimulustimes:

http://www.millisecond.com/forums/Topic5755.aspx#5755

Lostcode
Lostcode

Reference to older question.

I have 2 items in stimulustime for a trial
the port is triggered when spacebar is pressed. It is only displaying for the second item being displayed.

Is there something I need to reference so it is recorded both times?

Dave
Dave

I have 2 items in stimulustime for a trial
the port is triggered when spacebar is pressed. It is only displaying for the second item being displayed.

I fail to understand what exactly the above is supposed to mean. Please be more specific, i.e., provide a clearer description (what is / isn't sent; what's the desired vs. the observed behavior) as well as a concrete, minimal example w/ code.

In case you are referring to signals sent via /responsemessage or the like, no, there is no way to record those.

Lostcode
Lostcode

<trial test>
/ stimulustimes = [0=test1, test1Port; 200=test2, test2Por]
/ validresponse = (" ")
/ correctresponse = (" ")
/ responsemessage = (" ", broadPort, 50)
</trial>

When spacebar is hit during test1 nothing is broadcast. When hit during test2 it broadcasts the corresponding responsemessage port.

Dave
Dave

When spacebar is hit during test1 nothing is broadcast.

Please see the documentation for the /responsetime attribute. The above is the default, expected behavior.

When hit during test2 it broadcasts the corresponding responsemessage port.

That is expected, too. In addition, please see the documentation for the /responseinterrupt attribute.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search