Trial Port display milliseconds are off

Author
Lostcode
Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Any Recommendations for a daisy chain for it? The trial must always have the other trial occur after it because a block I have uses that trial and another one show up randomly.

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators

The /branch attribute fits the bill.

Lostcode
Lostcode
Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)Guru (7.9K reputation)

/ branch I have experienced trialduration complications when using this method. Like it would apply the trial duration from the last thing used to the duration of the next.

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)

/ branch I have experienced trialduration complications when using this method. Like it would apply the trial duration from the last thing used to the duration of the next.

I am not aware of any such issue and don't see why that would be. /branch has nothing to do with a given <trial>'s /trialduration. If you have any code showcasing that issue, please feel free to share it.

Lostcode
Lostcode

I'll check back through my versions after fixing this current problem and send it to you if I still have it.

Lostcode
Lostcode

Real quick. If I do a / branch [if() trial.whatever] is there a command for to say like

if(trial.whatever1.runs) trial.whatever2? <--- meaning if trial whatever1 ran then run trial whatever2

Or do I need to setup a count or a generic value that it will reference that will always make it run the next trial?

Dave
Dave

A /branch need not be conditional. Suppose you have <trial a1> and <trial a2>. You always want a2 to follow a1:

<trial a1>
[...]
/ branch = [trial.a2]
</trial>

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search