Web Participant Log Questions

Author
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Yes, but wasn't referring to your response (hadn't even seen it yet) :-)

jbfleming
jbfleming
Guru (11K reputation)Guru (11K reputation)Guru (11K reputation)Guru (11K reputation)Guru (11K reputation)Guru (11K reputation)Guru (11K reputation)Guru (11K reputation)Guru (11K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Okay, yeah, my understanding was if I used milliseconds it would get rounded to something that worked on that system, and it sounds like that is indeed the case, but that two frames can get rounded to the same, causing the problem.

I think considering that this has only popped up once, I am not going to worry about it.

Thanks!

seandr
seandr
Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)
Group: Administrators
FYI - I uploaded a fix to the activity reports on Friday that fixes the incorrect count for participants who have completed the test. The numbers should be correct now.

Thanks,
Sean

jbfleming
jbfleming
Guru (11K reputation)Guru (11K reputation)Guru (11K reputation)Guru (11K reputation)Guru (11K reputation)Guru (11K reputation)Guru (11K reputation)Guru (11K reputation)Guru (11K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
The participant log does appear to have much more accurate counts now. Thank you!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search