How to change text position, when page element is used instead of text element?

How to change text position, when page element is used instead of text...
Author
mongrel
Guru (5.5K reputation)Guru (5.5K reputation)Guru (5.5K reputation)Guru (5.5K reputation)Guru (5.5K reputation)Guru (5.5K reputation)Guru (5.5K reputation)Guru (5.5K reputation)Guru (5.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello everybody,

I am a total beginner concerning Inquisit, so please be lenient, if my question is a bit stupid.
I followed the tutorial of Ron Dotsch to create an IAT and practise a bit. Therefore, I used page elements for the instructions and the instruct element to define their attributes. Seemingly, I cannot change the position of the instruction text - neither in the page element itself nor in the instruct element. Do I have to use text elements in order to change the position?

Thank you very much in advance!

M.

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Correct. If you require elaborate formatting for your instructions, you ought to either use standard <trial> and <text> elements to present them (see the IAT scripts available in the test library at millisecond.com), or alternatively create HTML pages displayed via the <htmlpage> instruction page element.

mongrel
mongrel
Guru (5.5K reputation)Guru (5.5K reputation)Guru (5.5K reputation)Guru (5.5K reputation)Guru (5.5K reputation)Guru (5.5K reputation)Guru (5.5K reputation)Guru (5.5K reputation)Guru (5.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks a lot! I will do so. :)

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search