Sternberg memory task

Author
waldomaniac
Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all

I am putting together an auditory Sternberg memory task using audio presentation and speech-recogntion response. I'm only just getting started - I was wondering if anyone had already generated a Sternberg-type task (auditory or visual) they would be willing to share...

Cheers
waldomaniac
waldomaniac
Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Actually I have it pretty much sorted now - at least I have worked out probe-present and probe-absent trials. It's probably not the most elegant code ever devised, but if anyone wants it when I have it finished they should drop me a line here.
seandr
seandr
Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)
Group: Administrators

Just wanted to let you know we updated our web site so that Inquisit users can now publish their scripts on our web site so that others in the community can learn from them. If you wanted to add this script to the list, that would be great!

To publish the script, go to our new Samples page at http://www.millisecond.com/samples/ and click the "add my script to the list" link.

Cheers,
Sean
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search