ordering surveys

Author
raysaron
Associate Member (150 reputation)Associate Member (150 reputation)Associate Member (150 reputation)Associate Member (150 reputation)Associate Member (150 reputation)Associate Member (150 reputation)Associate Member (150 reputation)Associate Member (150 reputation)Associate Member (150 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Is there anyway to choose the fixed order of multiple survey objects? Or, alternatively, do I have to combine all survey pages into a single survey to ensure all questions are asked in the right order? What if I want to include multiple surveys in different blocks of my experiment?

The order in which the surveys are written in the script isn't currently aligning with the order in which inquisit presents them.
I tried creating a block with multiple surveys, but ran into an error.

Any input is appreciated! 
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
raysaron - Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Is there anyway to choose the fixed order of multiple survey objects? Or, alternatively, do I have to combine all survey pages into a single survey to ensure all questions are asked in the right order? What if I want to include multiple surveys in different blocks of my experiment?

The order in which the surveys are written in the script isn't currently aligning with the order in which inquisit presents them.
I tried creating a block with multiple surveys, but ran into an error.

Any input is appreciated! 

<survey> elements are kinds of <block>s. You can control their order via the <expt>'s /blocks attribute:

<survey survey_a>
</survey>

<survey survey_b>
</survey>

<survey survey_c>
</survey>

<expt>
/ blocks = [1=survey_a; 2=survey_b; 3=survey_c]
</expt>

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...