run Experiment on secondary screen

Author
AnjaK
Esteemed Member (1.8K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.8K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.8K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.8K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.8K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.8K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.8K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.8K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I know that a while ago, it was only possible to run the experiement on the primary screen. are there maybe any changes or work arounds to by now to run it on a secondary screen? (in inquisit 4)

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
AnjaK - Monday, November 27, 2017
I know that a while ago, it was only possible to run the experiement on the primary screen. are there maybe any changes or work arounds to by now to run it on a secondary screen? (in inquisit 4)

When using Inquisit 4, you'd either have to make the "secondary" screen your primary screen via the system's settings, or you could set both displays to "mirror mode" (i.e. both display the same thing). Under Inquisit 5 (but not Inquisit 4), there is a new /monitor attribute which allows to specify which monitor stimuli should be displayed on in case multiple displays are connected to the system.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search