How write the stimulus filename to the result file

Author
Jens Bölte
Guru (9.4K reputation)Guru (9.4K reputation)Guru (9.4K reputation)Guru (9.4K reputation)Guru (9.4K reputation)Guru (9.4K reputation)Guru (9.4K reputation)Guru (9.4K reputation)Guru (9.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello

I am using the following code to switch between two different stimulus files based on the subject.id:
<include>
/precondition = [mod(script.subjectid,2) == 0]
/file = "Stimuli1.iqx"
</include>

<include>
/precondition = [mod(script.subjectid,2) > 0]
/file = "Stimuli2.iqx"
</include>

How do I store the stimulus-filename in the result? Adding the include property include.file to the columns-specification of the data element did not work. All suggestions are welcome.

Best wishes Jens

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
jens - Thursday, January 11, 2018
Hello

I am using the following code to switch between two different stimulus files based on the subject.id:
<include>
/file = "Stimuli1.iqx"
</include>

<include>
/file = "Stimuli2.iqx"
</include>

How do I store the stimulus-filename in the result? Adding the include property include.file to the columns-specification of the data element did not work. All suggestions are welcome.

Best wishes Jens

You can use the same logic as in your /precondition attributes /onexptbegin to write the information to a <values> entry. Then log that value to the data file.

<values>
/ stimulusfile = ""
</values>

<expt>
/ onexptbegin = [if (mod(script.subjectid,2) == 0) values.stimulusfile = "Stimuli1.iqx" else values.stimulusfile = "Stimuli2.iqx"]
</expt>

<data>
/ columns = [..., values.stimulusfile, ...]
</data>

Jens Bölte
Jens Bölte
Guru (9.4K reputation)Guru (9.4K reputation)Guru (9.4K reputation)Guru (9.4K reputation)Guru (9.4K reputation)Guru (9.4K reputation)Guru (9.4K reputation)Guru (9.4K reputation)Guru (9.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - Thursday, January 11, 2018
jens - Thursday, January 11, 2018
Hello

<include>
/file = "Stimuli1.iqx"
</include>

<include>
/file = "Stimuli2.iqx"
</include>

Best wishes Jens

You can use the same logic as in your /precondition attributes /onexptbegin to write the information to a <values> entry. Then log that value to the data file.

<values>
/ stimulusfile = ""
</values>

<expt>
/ onexptbegin = [if (mod(script.subjectid,2) == 0) values.stimulusfile = "Stimuli1.iqx" else values.stimulusfile = "Stimuli2.iqx"]
</expt>

<data>
/ columns = [..., values.stimulusfile, ...]
</data>

Thanks.

Best wishes Jens

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic