Unable to Open Inquisit 4.0 Study on PC

Author
katiegirl021
Associate Member (82 reputation)Associate Member (82 reputation)Associate Member (82 reputation)Associate Member (82 reputation)Associate Member (82 reputation)Associate Member (82 reputation)Associate Member (82 reputation)Associate Member (82 reputation)Associate Member (82 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I work for Amazon Mechanical Turk.  For the last week I have not been able to open studies that use the Inquisit Player.  This is very frustrating, as you can imagine.  I have gone on some of the MTurk Forums and can find no one else who is having this issue.  The error message I receive is:  Unable to open file 'http://scripts.millisecond.com/eknowles/raceiat/raceiat.iqx'.

Help please.  Thanks.
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
katiegirl021 - Sunday, January 14, 2018
Hi,

I work for Amazon Mechanical Turk.  For the last week I have not been able to open studies that use the Inquisit Player.  This is very frustrating, as you can imagine.  I have gone on some of the MTurk Forums and can find no one else who is having this issue.  The error message I receive is:  Unable to open file 'http://scripts.millisecond.com/eknowles/raceiat/raceiat.iqx'.

Help please.  Thanks.

I've tested the script you linked, and it's running fine. Since you seem to be the only one experiencing the problem, there probably is something wrong with your particular system. It may be a firewall blocking traffic, a misconfigured anti-virus solution or a malware infection.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search