Video Stimuli

Author
crweber
Partner Member (590 reputation)Partner Member (590 reputation)Partner Member (590 reputation)Partner Member (590 reputation)Partner Member (590 reputation)Partner Member (590 reputation)Partner Member (590 reputation)Partner Member (590 reputation)Partner Member (590 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hopefully, someone can help. I'm using video stimuli, but am having problems in playing it through inquisit. When I play the mpg. file outside of inquisit I have no problems. The file plays "smooth". However, when played through inquisit, I've noticed that the file doesn't play very well-- the image is jerky and it doesn't seem to be playing frame by frame. Further, in some of the files I've inserted text and images with a video editing program that only appear for one frame (approximately 30 milliseconds) but when played through inquisit these don't appear. And when they do, the text/image stays on the screen for much longer (probably about a half second given I can clearly see them). I'm not sure what the problem is. I'm using an older, Pentium II computer with Windows 98-- but which meets all the system requirements? Is this a RAM or processor problem? Or is there something that can be done through inquisit? Or is it a problem with Windows 98 itself. Thanks much,

Chris
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search