Tobii plugin for Inquisit 5

Author
DaveA
Respected Member (446 reputation)Respected Member (446 reputation)Respected Member (446 reputation)Respected Member (446 reputation)Respected Member (446 reputation)Respected Member (446 reputation)Respected Member (446 reputation)Respected Member (446 reputation)Respected Member (446 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Just a quick question. We've been using the Tobii plugin with Inquisit 4 for some time now, but I think we'll need to progress to using the plugin with Inquisit 5. We've got a licence for the Inquisit 4 plugin. Do we need to purchase a separate licence for the Inquisit 5 version?
Thanks in advance
Dave
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
DaveA - Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Just a quick question. We've been using the Tobii plugin with Inquisit 4 for some time now, but I think we'll need to progress to using the plugin with Inquisit 5. We've got a licence for the Inquisit 4 plugin. Do we need to purchase a separate licence for the Inquisit 5 version?
Thanks in advance
Dave

Yes, you would have to upgrade the plugin license to version 5 (pricing information can be found at the bottom of https://www.millisecond.com/products/inquisit5/tobii.aspx ).

DaveA
DaveA
Respected Member (446 reputation)Respected Member (446 reputation)Respected Member (446 reputation)Respected Member (446 reputation)Respected Member (446 reputation)Respected Member (446 reputation)Respected Member (446 reputation)Respected Member (446 reputation)Respected Member (446 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thank you for the reply, Dave. I see you said 'upgrade' so I'd guess that means the cheaper option. I think it should be worth upgrading as there seem to be many more attributes available than there are with Inquisit 4 plugin.

First time I've posted anything on here. Often found useful snippets of code and ideas when searching around these forums. Keep up the good work.

Thanks again

Dave
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search