Never ending expt, what's wrong?

Author
CamiloAguirre
Partner Member (516 reputation)Partner Member (516 reputation)Partner Member (516 reputation)Partner Member (516 reputation)Partner Member (516 reputation)Partner Member (516 reputation)Partner Member (516 reputation)Partner Member (516 reputation)Partner Member (516 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello you all,

I programmed an AMP based on the one I downloaded from Inquisit database, I programmed it on Inquisit 5 but based on the version of the AMP fot Inquisit 4. It is inside a batch with a survey, a short scale and a presentation of images.

When I run it on the computer I programmed it, works perfectly. Everything is alright, but when I run it on a computer with Inquisit 4, the experiment keeps going indefinitely, never stops even when it finishes the cycle established in the batch file, it starts again and again and again. I always have to open the Task Manager to forcibly close it.

Have that ever happened to you? I already made sure everything in my scripts is compatible with Inquisit 4.

Thanks for your time.

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
CamiloAguirre - Friday, April 20, 2018
Hello you all,

I programmed an AMP based on the one I downloaded from Inquisit database, I programmed it on Inquisit 5 but based on the version of the AMP fot Inquisit 4. It is inside a batch with a survey, a short scale and a presentation of images.

When I run it on the computer I programmed it, works perfectly. Everything is alright, but when I run it on a computer with Inquisit 4, the experiment keeps going indefinitely, never stops even when it finishes the cycle established in the batch file, it starts again and again and again. I always have to open the Task Manager to forcibly close it.

Have that ever happened to you? I already made sure everything in my scripts is compatible with Inquisit 4.

Thanks for your time.

Put the scripts and all files necessary to run them in a ZIP, attach it here (click +Insert -> Add File) and I'll take a look. I really can't answer your question without seeing the actual code.

CamiloAguirre
CamiloAguirre
Partner Member (516 reputation)Partner Member (516 reputation)Partner Member (516 reputation)Partner Member (516 reputation)Partner Member (516 reputation)Partner Member (516 reputation)Partner Member (516 reputation)Partner Member (516 reputation)Partner Member (516 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Thank you Dave, I really appreciate it

Just run any of the batch files in the first directory, Experimento - PRE.iqx or Experimento - POST.iqx

In the Inquisit 5, everything goes perfect but the problem is only running in the Inquisit 4. I want to know if the problem is in the script or my computer.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search