Using three instead of four pictures in 'brief iat w/pictures' script

Author
June
Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I was wondering how I could modify the 'brief iat w/pictures' script into something that would better suit by needs.

The script came straight from the test library and it is written to have four picture stimuli.

Which parts of the script should I edit out to modify the script for three picture stimuli instead of four?

Thanks for you help!

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
June - Saturday, May 19, 2018
Hi,

I was wondering how I could modify the 'brief iat w/pictures' script into something that would better suit by needs.

The script came straight from the test library and it is written to have four picture stimuli.

Which parts of the script should I edit out to modify the script for three picture stimuli instead of four?

Thanks for you help!

All you should need to do is only have three pictures in the respective <item> elements.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search