terminate touchscreen trial with keyboard

Author
tecnika
Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)Guru (13K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello Dave,

I would like the experimenter to be able to terminate a trial with a different device from the input device of the trial.

In my case, the participant will use a touchscreen as input device and I would like the experimenter to be able to terminate the trial pressing enter or any other key/s.

Is this possible?

Thank you,

Elena

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
tecnika - Thursday, August 2, 2018
Hello Dave,

I would like the experimenter to be able to terminate a trial with a different device from the input device of the trial.

In my case, the participant will use a touchscreen as input device and I would like the experimenter to be able to terminate the trial pressing enter or any other key/s.

Is this possible?

Thank you,

Elena

No, I'm afraid this is not possible. A given <trial> element can only have a single /inputdevice.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search