SurveyPage - Next Button

Author
Anemoniah
Respected Member (483 reputation)Respected Member (483 reputation)Respected Member (483 reputation)Respected Member (483 reputation)Respected Member (483 reputation)Respected Member (483 reputation)Respected Member (483 reputation)Respected Member (483 reputation)Respected Member (483 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Hey you all,
I'm (really) new at inquisit and kinda struggling with the nextbuttons on the surveypage.

To be precise, I need to incorporate a single question (with radiobuttons as options for answering) in my experiment.
Therefore I used </radiobuttons> and a single surveypage with only one radiobutton-question. My problem is, the next button is labeled as "finish" but I want it to be "next". 
I used /nextlabel = "..." , nextkey = "..." and so on, but nothing seems to work. Also I have looked at other surveypage/radiobuttons inquisit scripts, but couldn't find a hint. I'm aware that "finish" is the default version as I just have a question on the surveypage and so its also the end...
  In addition to that: Are there any other possibilities to incorporate a single question other than the surveypage to handle the  problem? 

Thank you!
Anemoniah

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Anemoniah - Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Hey you all,
I'm (really) new at inquisit and kinda struggling with the nextbuttons on the surveypage.

To be precise, I need to incorporate a single question (with radiobuttons as options for answering) in my experiment.
Therefore I used </radiobuttons> and a single surveypage with only one radiobutton-question. My problem is, the next button is labeled as "finish" but I want it to be "next". 
I used /nextlabel = "..." , nextkey = "..." and so on, but nothing seems to work. Also I have looked at other surveypage/radiobuttons inquisit scripts, but couldn't find a hint. I'm aware that "finish" is the default version as I just have a question on the surveypage and so its also the end...
  In addition to that: Are there any other possibilities to incorporate a single question other than the surveypage to handle the  problem? 

Thank you!
Anemoniah

The attribute you need is the <surveypage>'s /finishlabel attribute ( https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v4/html/language/attributes/finishlabel.htm ) as in

<radiobuttons myrb>
/ caption = "Select one:"
/ options = ("A", "B", "C", "D")
/ orientation = horizontal
</radiobuttons>

<surveypage mypage>
/ questions = [1=myrb]
/ showpagenumbers = false
/ showquestionnumbers = false
/ finishlabel = "Next"
</surveypage>

<block myblock>
/ trials = [1-4 = mypage]
</block>

Anemoniah
Anemoniah
Respected Member (483 reputation)Respected Member (483 reputation)Respected Member (483 reputation)Respected Member (483 reputation)Respected Member (483 reputation)Respected Member (483 reputation)Respected Member (483 reputation)Respected Member (483 reputation)Respected Member (483 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Anemoniah - Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Hey you all,

Thank you!
Anemoniah

The attribute you need is the <surveypage>'s /finishlabel attribute ( https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v4/html/language/attributes/finishlabel.htm ) as in

<radiobuttons myrb>
/ caption = "Select one:"
/ options = ("A", "B", "C", "D")
/ orientation = horizontal
</radiobuttons>

<surveypage mypage>
/ questions = [1=myrb]
/ showpagenumbers = false
/ showquestionnumbers = false
/ finishlabel = "Next"
</surveypage>

<block myblock>