Affective Priming Task With Priming as Attributes and Target as Brand

Author
dave_nish
Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dear Group,

I am new to inquist, so need some guidence here.

I am planning an expereiment where I have 18 priming attributes in form of pictures and two brands. I want the prime attribute picture to flash followed by brand picture/logo, where the user is asked to classify the image into one of the two brand by pressing left/right key.

Can you please advise or share any relevant material for me to better understand and develop this experiment.

Thanks

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
dave_nish - Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Dear Group,

I am new to inquist, so need some guidence here.

I am planning an expereiment where I have 18 priming attributes in form of pictures and two brands. I want the prime attribute picture to flash followed by brand picture/logo, where the user is asked to classify the image into one of the two brand by pressing left/right key.

Can you please advise or share any relevant material for me to better understand and develop this experiment.

Thanks

The subliminal priming tutorial in the documentation should be a good start https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v5/html/tutorials/subliminal/subliminaltutorial.htm

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search