Adding an information sheet

Author
tssatmarean1
Respected Member (339 reputation)Respected Member (339 reputation)Respected Member (339 reputation)Respected Member (339 reputation)Respected Member (339 reputation)Respected Member (339 reputation)Respected Member (339 reputation)Respected Member (339 reputation)Respected Member (339 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there,

Is there a demo somewhere for adding an information sheet before the consent or is this something I have to create myself?

Thanks!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
tssatmarean1 - Monday, January 21, 2019
Hi there,

Is there a demo somewhere for adding an information sheet before the consent or is this something I have to create myself?

Thanks!

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Could you clarify what precisely you are referring to as "the consent" -- i.e. are you asking a consent question in your script or are you using a web page outside of the script? -- and what you would want your "information sheet" to convey?

tssatmarean1
tssatmarean1
Respected Member (339 reputation)Respected Member (339 reputation)Respected Member (339 reputation)Respected Member (339 reputation)Respected Member (339 reputation)Respected Member (339 reputation)Respected Member (339 reputation)Respected Member (339 reputation)Respected Member (339 reputation)
Dave - Monday, January 21, 2019
Hi there,

Thanks!

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Could you clarify what precisely you are referring to as "the consent" -- i.e. are you asking a consent question in your script or are you using a web page outside of the script? -- and what you would want your "information sheet" to convey?

Before participants are asked to consent, they are presented with an information sheet which contains the aims of the study, why they were selected, what happens to the data they provide, advantages/disadvantages of taking part in the research, and what they will be asked to do etc. They wouldn't agree to anything yet, but they would have to read it before they can move on to the consent page. Does this make sense? 

tssatmarean1
tssatmarean1

Hi there,

Thanks!

Hi there,

I have created the information sheet as instructions followed by consent so now I have 2 scripts: the info sheet and consent (one script) and the experiment (second script). I've combined them in a batch script and I am now wondering, when I register my script on millisecond to be hosted online, do I register them separately or as a batch file ? 
Thanks for all the help, I am new at programming :| 

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
tssatmarean1 - Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks!

Hi there,

I have created the information sheet as instructions followed by consent so now I have 2 scripts: the info sheet and consent (one script) and the experiment (second script). I've combined them in a batch script and I am now wondering, when I register my script on millisecond to be hosted online, do I register them separately or as a batch file ? 

You upload all the files (the batch script, the actual info, consent & task scripts, as well as all other files those scripts require, e.g. images) in the first step. Then you simply select your batch script as the "start script" at the bottom of the upload screen.

tssatmarean1
tssatmarean1
Dave - Tuesday, January 22, 2019
tssatmarean1 - Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks!

Hi there,

You upload all the files (the batch script, the actual info, consent & task scripts, as well as all other files those scripts require, e.g. images) in the first step. Then you simply select your batch script as the "start script" at the bottom of the upload screen.

Thank you!!!!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search