Batch file: "The following script is not registered for account"

Author
RemPsyc
Associate Member (179 reputation)Associate Member (179 reputation)Associate Member (179 reputation)Associate Member (179 reputation)Associate Member (179 reputation)Associate Member (179 reputation)Associate Member (179 reputation)Associate Member (179 reputation)Associate Member (179 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

First-time Inquisit user here. I've uploaded two scripts from the task library to Inquisit web that individually work on Inquisit Desktop and Web. I've made a batch file that combines both tasks. The batch script works on Inquisit desktop, but when I try to use it on Web, I get the following error message: "License verification failed. The following script is not registered for account 'xxxxxxxx':... The script will not be run." At first, I uploaded the two batch scripts and materials into the "media files" section when registering the Web batch script, then also uploaded/registered the tasks individually (independently), but I get the same message in both cases. I'm pretty sure it's an Inquisit 101 thing, but I can't find what it is. Thanks!

Additional information:
Here is my very basic batch file script:
<batch>
/ file = "aggressioniat.iqx"
/ file = "sopt.iqx"
</batch>

RemPsyc
RemPsyc
Associate Member (179 reputation)Associate Member (179 reputation)Associate Member (179 reputation)Associate Member (179 reputation)Associate Member (179 reputation)Associate Member (179 reputation)Associate Member (179 reputation)Associate Member (179 reputation)Associate Member (179 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
RemPsyc - Thursday, February 28, 2019
Hi,

First-time Inquisit user here. I've uploaded two scripts from the task library to Inquisit web that individually work on Inquisit Desktop and Web. I've made a batch file that combines both tasks. The batch script works on Inquisit desktop, but when I try to use it on Web, I get the following error message: "License verification failed. The following script is not registered for account 'xxxxxxxx':... The script will not be run." At first, I uploaded the two batch scripts and materials into the "media files" section when registering the Web batch script, then also uploaded/registered the tasks individually (independently), but I get the same message in both cases. I'm pretty sure it's an Inquisit 101 thing, but I can't find what it is. Thanks!

Additional information:
Here is my very basic batch file script:
<batch>
/ file = "aggressioniat.iqx"
/ file = "sopt.iqx"
</batch>

ISSUE SOLVED. The issue was due to my batch file name containing the "+" sign. Somehow, Inquisit Web didn't like this and produced the error noted above. After changing the + for a _, Inquisit Web could run my batch file without issue.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search