Problem with Cedrus RB-740

Author
lauraoseka
Associate Member (78 reputation)Associate Member (78 reputation)Associate Member (78 reputation)Associate Member (78 reputation)Associate Member (78 reputation)Associate Member (78 reputation)Associate Member (78 reputation)Associate Member (78 reputation)Associate Member (78 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I have been trying to create a script that would run with RB-740 response pad. Everything is okey when I don't use the response pad, but when I exchanged the inputdevice into XID and then trials to using responsepad the script doesn't event want to run. It crashes. I have no idea what is wrong and what might be changed to repair it. 

Help, please!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
lauraoseka - Saturday, March 23, 2019
Hello,

I have been trying to create a script that would run with RB-740 response pad. Everything is okey when I don't use the response pad, but when I exchanged the inputdevice into XID and then trials to using responsepad the script doesn't event want to run. It crashes. I have no idea what is wrong and what might be changed to repair it. 

Help, please!

First, check if your response box works with the respective test script in the library: https://www.millisecond.com/download/library/v4/cedrus/xidresponsetest.iqx

Second, please post the specific error message, if any.

Third, please provide the actual code you changed in the script. It's impossible to say what may be wrong with your script or response box in the abstract.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search