Error using the Tower of London Task

Author
DavidLau
Associate Member (58 reputation)Associate Member (58 reputation)Associate Member (58 reputation)Associate Member (58 reputation)Associate Member (58 reputation)Associate Member (58 reputation)Associate Member (58 reputation)Associate Member (58 reputation)Associate Member (58 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I found that when using the Tower of London Task in Windows, the color of all the blues are blue. This problem seems to be in Windows only but not in Mac. Can anyone shed some light please? Many thanks.
David

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
DavidLau - Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Hi,
I found that when using the Tower of London Task in Windows, the color of all the blues are blue. This problem seems to be in Windows only but not in Mac. Can anyone shed some light please? Many thanks.
David

I've answered this via email, but for anybody else encountering something similar: As weird as it may sound, this is not a mistake in the script or a bug in Inquisit itself. Instead, it's a somewhat esoteric bug in some graphics card drivers, whereby they display the same texture repeatedly instead of different textures as instructed. Obtaining and installing the latest driver from your card's manufacturer will usually resolve the issue. See e.g. https://www.millisecond.com/forums/FindPost20674.aspx for some previous discussion.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search