How can I make participants respond only after stimulus presentation?

Author
Fabiana
Partner Member (990 reputation)Partner Member (990 reputation)Partner Member (990 reputation)Partner Member (990 reputation)Partner Member (990 reputation)Partner Member (990 reputation)Partner Member (990 reputation)Partner Member (990 reputation)Partner Member (990 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello everyone, 
I wanted to know how to make participants respond only after a stimulus presentation. Also, I have to add a blank after each stimulus, and during the blank participants will have to give their response.
Firstly I want to understand how to insert the blank in my stimuli presentation and then how to make participants respond only during the blanks.

PS the stimuli have a fixed presentation time (5000 seconds).
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Fabiana - Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Hello everyone, 
I wanted to know how to make participants respond only after a stimulus presentation. Also, I have to add a blank after each stimulus, and during the blank participants will have to give their response.
Firstly I want to understand how to insert the blank in my stimuli presentation and then how to make participants respond only during the blanks.

We've already covered the "how to inset the blank" here, 2nd example: https://www.millisecond.com/forums/FindPost26739.aspx

Inquisit by default only begins accepting responses once all stimuli defined in /stimulustimes or -frames have been displayed. You can specify a different time for a <trial> to start accepting responses if need be per /beginresponsetime.

Fabiana
Fabiana
Partner Member (990 reputation)Partner Member (990 reputation)Partner Member (990 reputation)Partner Member (990 reputation)Partner Member (990 reputation)Partner Member (990 reputation)Partner Member (990 reputation)Partner Member (990 reputation)Partner Member (990 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Fabiana - Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Hello everyone, 

We've already covered the "how to inset the blank" here, 2nd example: https://www.millisecond.com/forums/FindPost26739.aspx

Inquisit by default only begins accepting responses once all stimuli defined in /stimulustimes or -frames have been displayed. You can specify a different time for a <trial> to start accepting responses if need be per /beginresponsetime.

Thank you, I'm sorry.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search