Having trouble linking multiple tasks

Author
stefaniafranja
Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Hello there, 

I have used the <batch> element to link three tasks together previously, and it has worked nicely. 

I made a couple of changes to the scripts since, and now it is not running them together anymore, even though all files are still in the same place. 

I am attaching a compressed file of all my tasks and associated images. 

The batch file script is titled "Visit_2_cog_tasks.iqx'

I am not sure why this is no longer working, but perhaps a trained eye might be able to detect something. 

Thank you in advance!

stefania 

stefaniafranja
stefaniafranja
Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)
[quote]
stefaniafranja - Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Hello there, 

I have used the <batch> element to link three tasks together previously, and it has worked nicely. 

I made a couple of changes to the scripts since, and now it is not running them together anymore, even though all files are still in the same place. 

I am not sure why this is no longer working, but perhaps a trained eye might be able to detect something. 

Thank you in advance!

stefania

The file seems to be too big to upload. i might just have to make some changes & see if I cut out the last task, and delete associated images, whether the file can upload. 
stefaniafranja
stefaniafranja
[quote]

Hello there, 

Thank you in advance!

stefania

The file seems to be too big to upload. i might just have to make some changes & see if I cut out the last task, and delete associated images, whether the file can upload. 

So after re-starting my computer, it is now working properly. 
But I definitely was unable to attach a compressed zip of my tasks, even when i deleted the last task to make the file smaller :( 
Hopefully there won't be a need for that in future!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search