Tasks for Inquisit 5

Author
GHol
Associate Member (74 reputation)Associate Member (74 reputation)Associate Member (74 reputation)Associate Member (74 reputation)Associate Member (74 reputation)Associate Member (74 reputation)Associate Member (74 reputation)Associate Member (74 reputation)Associate Member (74 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi!
I'm in the middle of the research and I'm using a task, which was available for download only for inquisit 5. My free trial is active till 12.08 and I know I'm going to need more time. Is there any way to 'translate' the effoerd expenditure task to inquisit 4? Or is there any way to buy a short-term update for inquisit 5?
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
GHol - 8/1/2019
Hi!
I'm in the middle of the research and I'm using a task, which was available for download only for inquisit 5. My free trial is active till 12.08 and I know I'm going to need more time. Is there any way to 'translate' the effoerd expenditure task to inquisit 4? Or is there any way to buy a short-term update for inquisit 5?

If you let me know your Inquisit 5 installation's computer key via private message, I can give you a special registration key that will extend the trial period for another 30 days.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search