Trial 1 is unassigned // Missing ',' or '-'

Author
bfs
Associate Member (187 reputation)Associate Member (187 reputation)Associate Member (187 reputation)Associate Member (187 reputation)Associate Member (187 reputation)Associate Member (187 reputation)Associate Member (187 reputation)Associate Member (187 reputation)Associate Member (187 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi guys! I am pretty new into this Inquisit/coding thing...
I need to do an experiment where I have two groups.
To one I show 6 pictures randomly for 2 seconds, 3 time each to the other group also randomly 4 of those pictures 3 times each as well.
I am having some errors in my coding and I do not understand.
I just want to randomly assign some people to 1 set of images and another one to another
I have read some of your replies to these issues but I do not understand them.
Thanks for your help! 
Attachments
Thesis.iqx (221 views, 14.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
bfs - 8/2/2019
To one I show 6 pictures randomly for 2 seconds, 3 time each to the other group also randomly 4 of those pictures 3 times each as well.
I just want to randomly assign some people to 1 set of images and another one to another
Thanks for your help! 

<block AABB>
/ onblockbegin = [values.currentBlock]
/ trials =[(ucAPic; 1-6= noreplace)]
</block>

This is invalid syntax. It's not clear what you want to do there, but my guess is

/ trials = [1-6 = noreplace(ucAPIC)]

There is no 2nd group or condition in the script you attached.

bfs
bfs
Associate Member (187 reputation)Associate Member (187 reputation)Associate Member (187 reputation)Associate Member (187 reputation)Associate Member (187 reputation)Associate Member (187 reputation)Associate Member (187 reputation)Associate Member (187 reputation)Associate Member (187 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 8/2/2019
bfs - 8/2/2019
Thanks for your help! 

<block AABB>
</block>

This is invalid syntax. It's not clear what you want to do there, but my guess is

thank you so much for the quick reply!! It worked
Meanwhile I changed it. I just want to show the list of items ucBPic and TargetPic the same as the ucAPic, so maybe I need two more trials?
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
bfs - 8/3/2019
Dave - 8/2/2019
bfs - 8/2/2019
Thanks for your help! 

<block AABB>
</block>

thank you so much for the quick reply!! It worked
Meanwhile I changed it. I just want to show the list of items ucBPic and TargetPic the same as the ucAPic, so maybe I need two more trials?

Yes.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search