Presenting multiple items of a questionnaire in one page

Author
JessicaEMFarias
Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi everybody!

I have finished an experiment and would like to insert some sociodemographic questions in the end of it. I do not know how to all the items of the questionnaire in the same page though.  Can anyone help me?

I have attached the script I have worked on so far as well as one of the questionnaires I want to insert in the script. Once I have learned how to do it, I will be able insert the others. 

Thank you in advance!

Attachments
Script3.rar (257 views, 293.00 KB)
Conscienciosidade.docx (304 views, 15.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
JessicaEMFarias - 8/19/2019
Hi everybody!

I have finished an experiment and would like to insert some sociodemographic questions in the end of it. I do not know how to all the items of the questionnaire in the same page though.  Can anyone help me?

I have attached the script I have worked on so far as well as one of the questionnaires I want to insert in the script. Once I have learned how to do it, I will be able insert the others. 

Thank you in advance!

See https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v4/html/tutorials/demographic_survey/surveytutorial.htm

A <surveypage> is a special kind of <trial>. You can run it either via a <survey> element's /pages attribute or via a <block> element's /trials.
A <survey> is a special kind of <block>. You run it via the <expt>'s /blocks attribute at the desired point in time just like any other, regular <block>.

JessicaEMFarias
JessicaEMFarias
Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 8/19/2019
JessicaEMFarias - 8/19/2019
Hi everybody!

Thank you in advance!

See https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v4/html/tutorials/demographic_survey/surveytutorial.htm

A <surveypage> is a special kind of <trial>. You can run it either via a <survey> element's /pages attribute or via a <block> element's /trials.
A <survey> is a special kind of <block>. You run it via the <expt>'s /blocks attribute at the desired point in time just like any other, regular <block>.

Thank you! I have managed to do it. 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search