Problems with Registration Key after Mac Update to Mojave

Author
sue79
Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, 
I have some trouble with the registration key in Inquisit4 on Mac OS. 
Some months ago it worked fine. Then I updated the mac os to mojave.
And now it seems that the system does not notice the registration key. Every time I want to open the program, a new key is generated / requested.
I tried several times to delete the programm and also the hidden file Macintosh HD / User / <username> / ⁨Library / ⁨Preferences ⁩/ com.millisecond.Inquisit.plist. 
So, at the moment I am not able to run experiments (only free trial without experiment data).
What else can I do? 

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
sue79 - 7/1/2019
Hello, 
And now it seems that the system does not notice the registration key. Every time I want to open the program, a new key is generated / requested.
I tried several times to delete the programm and also the hidden file Macintosh HD / User / <username> / ⁨Library / ⁨Preferences ⁩/ com.millisecond.Inquisit.plist. 
So, at the moment I am not able to run experiments (only free trial without experiment data).
What else can I do? 

I've responded with a set of detailed steps to perform via private message.

sue79
sue79
Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)
Dave, many Thanks. Now it works! 
mateuszh
mateuszh
Associate Member (50 reputation)Associate Member (50 reputation)Associate Member (50 reputation)Associate Member (50 reputation)Associate Member (50 reputation)Associate Member (50 reputation)Associate Member (50 reputation)Associate Member (50 reputation)Associate Member (50 reputation)
Dave - 7/1/2019
sue79 - 7/1/2019
Hello, 
What else can I do? 

I've responded with a set of detailed steps to perform via private message.

Hi, could I ask for sending me this set of steps? I've the same problem with registration on macos. Thank you in advance!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
mateuszh - 2/10/2020

Hi, could I ask for sending me this set of steps? I've the same problem with registration on macos. Thank you in advance!

I've sent you the instructions in a private message.

mateuszh
mateuszh
Associate Member (50 reputation)Associate Member (50 reputation)Associate Member (50 reputation)Associate Member (50 reputation)Associate Member (50 reputation)Associate Member (50 reputation)Associate Member (50 reputation)Associate Member (50 reputation)Associate Member (50 reputation)
Dave - 2/10/2020
mateuszh - 2/10/2020

I've sent you the instructions in a private message.

Kindly thank you! Now everything works perfectly ;)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search