openended responses

Author
Stef
Respected Member (484 reputation)Respected Member (484 reputation)Respected Member (484 reputation)Respected Member (484 reputation)Respected Member (484 reputation)Respected Member (484 reputation)Respected Member (484 reputation)Respected Member (484 reputation)Respected Member (484 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I am presenting subjects with items from 8 different categories (e.g. vegetables, gems, instruments) during the study phase. At test, I want subjects to type in the items they can remember using openended response boxes. I want subjects to try to recall the items from one category at a time (60 seconds per category) before moving on to the next category.

Is there some way to set up an openended response for each category for 60 seconds before automatically moving on to the next category? If I use a timeout of 60000ms, subjects' responses do not write to the data file. To get their data to write to the data file, they need to click on a bar, but this click also brings up the next category before the 60 seconds is up.

Can anyone help?
Thanks!!
Stef
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search