change repetition number in ANT-short

Author
cindy7766445
New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I am trying to change the repetition number for the short attentional network task. The default number in the task is 5 repetitions for each condition and I want to reduce that to 3 repetitions. Is there any way that I can change that? Seems like the number of trials is set in the experimental block. 

Thanks 

Sherry 
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
cindy7766445 - 7/15/2020
Hi,

I am trying to change the repetition number for the short attentional network task. The default number in the task is 5 repetitions for each condition and I want to reduce that to 3 repetitions. Is there any way that I can change that? Seems like the number of trials is set in the experimental block. 

Thanks 

Sherry 

Simply reduce the amount of trials in the block from 120 to 72:

<block ANT>
/ onblockbegin = [values.blockcount += 1]
/ onblockbegin = [values.practice = 0]
/ trials = [
    1 = getReady;
    2-121 = noreplace(nocue, centercue, spatialcue);
]
</block>

becomes