Merging Inquisit data with Qualtrics in SPSS

Author
OliviaResto
New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I already have my qualtrics data uploaded into spss. I am wondering how I can add my Self-Other IAT data from inquisit into the same spread of data as it is the same participants, I got the outputs from qualtrics and inquisit separately. I want to combine them so I can run analysis on the IAT and other measures I had from inquisit and I'm just a bit lost on where to go from here. 
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
OliviaResto - 7/16/2020
I already have my qualtrics data uploaded into spss. I am wondering how I can add my Self-Other IAT data from inquisit into the same spread of data as it is the same participants, I got the outputs from qualtrics and inquisit separately. I want to combine them so I can run analysis on the IAT and other measures I had from inquisit and I'm just a bit lost on where to go from here. 

Those would seem like an SPSS questions. Inquisit data files (*.iqdat) are simple tab-delimited text files in UTF-8 encoding. SPSS can import them as detailed here:
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLVMB_27.0.0/statistics_mainhelp_ddita/textwzrd/text_wizard_howto.html
Merging data files into a single SPSS file is detailed here:
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLVMB_27.0.0/statistics_mainhelp_ddita/spss/base/idh_idd_add_gating.html

If you have SPSS-related questions beyond that, those would be best directed to either SPSS support or any online fora dedicated to SPSS.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search