Running Span Task

Author
AndrewJhall
New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Good afternoon,

I'm trying to find total possible RunSpanScore but I'm struggling to locate the info, I found on one previous academic paper it was 99 but I couldn't find out whether this was an altered task. The Running Span Task I used hasn't been altered or adapted from the Millisecond version in any way.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Andrew
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
AndrewJhall - 7/28/2020
Good afternoon,

I'm trying to find total possible RunSpanScore but I'm struggling to locate the info, I found on one previous academic paper it was 99 but I couldn't find out whether this was an altered task. The Running Span Task I used hasn't been altered or adapted from the Millisecond version in any way.

Kind regards,

Andrew

/runspanscore is defined as the sum of all correctly recalled targets in sets with at least 1 distractor.

In the test phase, there are 4 levels of N targets (3, 4, 5, 6) x 3 numbers of distractors (0, 1, 2). The sets with zero distractors don't go into the score, so the maximum achievable (all targets in sets with one or two distractors correctly recalled) is 36.

Edited 4 Years Ago by Dave
AndrewJhall
AndrewJhall
New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 7/28/2020
AndrewJhall - 7/28/2020
Good afternoon,

Kind regards,

Andrew

/runspanscore is define as the  sum of all correctly recalled targets of sets with at least 1 distractor.

In the test phase, there are 4 levels of N targets (3, 4, 5, 6) x 3 numbers of distractors (0, 1, 2). The sets with 0 distractors don't go into the score, so the maximum achievable (all targets in sets with one or two distractors correctly recalled) is 36.

Thank you very much, this was very helpful!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search