deleted/unregistered milisecond study

Author
xizhouxie
Respected Member (386 reputation)Respected Member (386 reputation)Respected Member (386 reputation)Respected Member (386 reputation)Respected Member (386 reputation)Respected Member (386 reputation)Respected Member (386 reputation)Respected Member (386 reputation)Respected Member (386 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have a study that was unregistered from milisecond yesterday by mistake. Is it possible to check at what time, with what IP address the study was unregistered? I know the account because the lab shares the same login. 
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
xizhouxie - 9/24/2020
I have a study that was unregistered from milisecond yesterday by mistake. Is it possible to check at what time, with what IP address the study was unregistered? I know the account because the lab shares the same login. 

If you have administrator role under the account, log in, go to the Account uUers page, and click "View Account Activity Log". The date / time the study was deleted should be in there (dates and times are in UTC). It will not tell you the IP address.

xizhouxie
xizhouxie
Respected Member (386 reputation)Respected Member (386 reputation)Respected Member (386 reputation)Respected Member (386 reputation)Respected Member (386 reputation)Respected Member (386 reputation)Respected Member (386 reputation)Respected Member (386 reputation)Respected Member (386 reputation)
Dave - 9/24/2020
xizhouxie - 9/24/2020

If you have administrator role under the account, log in, go to the Account uUers page, and click "View Account Activity Log". The date / time the study was deleted should be in there (dates and times are in UTC). It will not tell you the IP address.

thanks! What
xizhouxie
xizhouxie
Dave - 9/24/2020
xizhouxie - 9/24/2020

sorry I wasn't done typing. Yes I can see the log. That's very helpful.

The study was registered by mistake. Is it possible to retreive the scripts/materials again?
xizhouxie
xizhouxie
xizhouxie - 9/24/2020
Dave - 9/24/2020
xizhouxie - 9/24/2020

The study was registered by mistake. Is it possible to retreive the scripts/materials again?

i meant unregistered* by mistake. s
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
xizhouxie - 9/24/2020
xizhouxie - 9/24/2020
Dave - 9/24/2020
xizhouxie - 9/24/2020

> Is it possible to retreive the scripts/materials again?

No, I'm afraid. Scripts and materials are fully removed from the server upon unregistering. While mistakenly deleted data files can be recovered for a period of time after deletion, scripts cannot.

xizhouxie
xizhouxie
Dave - 9/24/2020
xizhouxie - 9/24/2020
xizhouxie - 9/24/2020
Dave - 9/24/2020
xizhouxie - 9/24/2020

No, I'm afraid. Scripts and materials are fully removed from the server upon unregistering. While mistakenly deleted data files can be recovered for a period of time after deletion, scripts cannot.

I still have the data for the study. They were not mistakenly deleted.
My question now is if I register another study with the same name as the unregistered study, will the data be in a new folder?  or will the new data append to the existing folder of the previously unregistered study. Let me know if that makes sense.
Dave
Dave
xizhouxie - 9/24/2020
Dave - 9/24/2020
xizhouxie - 9/24/2020
xizhouxie - 9/24/2020
Dave - 9/24/2020
xizhouxie - 9/24/2020

I still have the data for the study. They were not mistakenly deleted.
My question now is if I register another study with the same name as the unregistered study, will the data be in a new folder?  or will the new data append to the existing folder of the previously unregistered study. Let me know if that makes sense.

If the study and scripts have the exact same names as the previous (unregistered) one, data will go to the existing folders, not new ones.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search