How to download soundcapture files from online experiment?

Author
AbigailNovick
Respected Member (364 reputation)Respected Member (364 reputation)Respected Member (364 reputation)Respected Member (364 reputation)Respected Member (364 reputation)Respected Member (364 reputation)Respected Member (364 reputation)Respected Member (364 reputation)Respected Member (364 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I am having trouble downloading my soundcapture files. I have a lot (~1000 per subject, but each file is only 2 seconds long).

When I try to download the files, I get this error: Download failed. The parent folder could not be found.

To download the files, I click the blue check mark next to "Type" to try to select all the files. Then I select the "Download Selected Items" button.

This used to work when I had a smaller number of files.

Thanks for the help!

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
- Navigate up one level, check the "soundcaptures" folder.
- Select "As Zip File" under "Download Selected Items".
- The processing will take a while if the number of files is large, but the download should start eventually.

AbigailNovick
AbigailNovick
Respected Member (364 reputation)Respected Member (364 reputation)Respected Member (364 reputation)Respected Member (364 reputation)Respected Member (364 reputation)Respected Member (364 reputation)Respected Member (364 reputation)Respected Member (364 reputation)Respected Member (364 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 9/25/2020

- Navigate up one level, check the "soundcaptures" folder.
- Select "As Zip File" under "Download Selected Items".
- The processing will take a while if the number of files is large, but the download should start eventually.

It took a while, but it seems to have worked. Thank you!!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search