IAT intro page not working on Inquisit Web

Author
alisonoconnor
Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have created a slightly modified version of the picture IAT from the age-IAT template on Millisecond. 

When I run the IAT through the Inquisit lab player, it works perfectly fine and the images appear on the instruction page. However, when I run this through Inquisit web, the photos do not appear on the instruction page.

I am using the intro_pictureiat.htm document for the instruction page and I have all of my photo stimuli uploaded along with the script and instruction page. The exact files work when running directly through the lab player but do not work when running through the online experiment on Inquisit web.

I have attached a screenshot showing the page working correctly through the Inquisit lab player and a screenshot showing the error in Inquisit web.

I would greatly appreciate any insight into what may be going wrong. 

alisonoconnor
alisonoconnor
Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)Associate Member (113 reputation)
alisonoconnor - 10/13/2020
I have created a slightly modified version of the picture IAT from the age-IAT template on Millisecond. 

When I run the IAT through the Inquisit lab player, it works perfectly fine and the images appear on the instruction page. However, when I run this through Inquisit web, the photos do not appear on the instruction page.

I am using the intro_pictureiat.htm document for the instruction page and I have all of my photo stimuli uploaded along with the script and instruction page. The exact files work when running directly through the lab player but do not work when running through the online experiment on Inquisit web.

I have attached a screenshot showing the page working correctly through the Inquisit lab player and a screenshot showing the error in Inquisit web.

Attachments
Inquisit Lab Screenshot.png (201 views, 656.00 KB)
Inquisit Web Screenshot.png (175 views, 387.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators

Make sure you have the images' file names entered in all lowercase letters in the script's <item> elements.

Edited 4 Years Ago by Dave
alisonoconnor
alisonoconnor
Dave - 10/13/2020

Make sure you have the images' file names entered in all lowercase letters in the script's <item> elements.

Hi Dave, 

Thank you so much! That solved the issue :)

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search