Converting script error

Author
gehaffner
Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I converted my Inquisit 5 script to inquisit 4 and we are about to launch it. However, it is not storing any data. In the practice block, the error messages pop up (as if when the user hits the "e" and "i" response keys it doesn't read it) What can I do? Otherwise the study runs correctly.

Thank you!
Attachments
DotProbeTaskedit2.iqx (171 views, 45.00 KB)
gehaffner
gehaffner
Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
gehaffner - 10/28/2020
Hello,

I converted my Inquisit 5 script to inquisit 4 and we are about to launch it. However, it is not storing any data. In the practice block, the error messages pop up (as if when the user hits the "e" and "i" response keys it doesn't read it) What can I do? Otherwise the study runs correctly.

Thank you!

I think it has to do with the valid response and correct response, but I'm stuck on what to make the correct response in these instances .
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
gehaffner - 10/28/2020
gehaffner - 10/28/2020
Hello,

Thank you!

I think it has to do with the valid response and correct response, but I'm stuck on what to make the correct response in these instances .

This

/ validresponse = (values.responsekey_left, values.responsekey_right)

is not a valid Inquisit 4 syntax construct. I've previously referred you to https://www.millisecond.com/forums/Topic27214.aspx which covers this.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search