Part of questionnaire not showing

Author
EimS
Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, 

I have a script that looks fine when I run it from the programming area but when I upload it to the server, some of the questionnaire options disappear.

It is odd because for many of the questionnaires it looks fine, but for items 2, 3, 10, 13 and 15 the first response item 'a' is not visible to me despite trying various things to make sure the formatting is the same as the other questions that are shown correctly.

The questionnaire is the first one after the demographics, called ShameGuilt in the file attached, but I've attached the full file in case it's needed to run.
I've also attached a screenshot of the example of where the error is. Within the space highlighted there should be the option a response.

Any help appreciated.
Eimear
Attachments
Experiment.zip (153 views, 294.00 KB)
ExampleError.png (162 views, 56.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
EimS - 11/15/2020
Hello, 

I have a script that looks fine when I run it from the programming area but when I upload it to the server, some of the questionnaire options disappear.

It is odd because for many of the questionnaires it looks fine, but for items 2, 3, 10, 13 and 15 the first response item 'a' is not visible to me despite trying various things to make sure the formatting is the same as the other questions that are shown correctly.

The questionnaire is the first one after the demographics, called ShameGuilt in the file attached, but I've attached the full file in case it's needed to run.
I've also attached a screenshot of the example of where the error is. Within the space highlighted there should be the option a response.

Any help appreciated.
Eimear

Please try with the attached and let me know if you're still seeing the same thing.

Attachments
ShameGuilt.iqx (164 views, 39.00 KB)
EimS
EimS
Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 11/15/2020
EimS - 11/15/2020
Hello, 

Any help appreciated.
Eimear

Please try with the attached and let me know if you're still seeing the same thing.

That worked, thanks very much.
Eimear
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search