stopped frame of videos

Author
ari.anna.89
Associate Member (63 reputation)Associate Member (63 reputation)Associate Member (63 reputation)Associate Member (63 reputation)Associate Member (63 reputation)Associate Member (63 reputation)Associate Member (63 reputation)Associate Member (63 reputation)Associate Member (63 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there,
I'm writing a script for a task in which participants should stop a video (it's an emotional morphing, so they should stop the video when they recognize the emotion displayed) and then categorize it (among different emotions labels). 

I found a way to stop the video (i.e. responseinterrupt=immediate), but I would like the frame to remain stopped while the subjects answer the categorization question.
Is it possible?

Thank you so much,
Arianna
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
ari.anna.89 - 1/20/2021
Hi there,
I'm writing a script for a task in which participants should stop a video (it's an emotional morphing, so they should stop the video when they recognize the emotion displayed) and then categorize it (among different emotions labels). 

I found a way to stop the video (i.e. responseinterrupt=immediate), but I would like the frame to remain stopped while the subjects answer the categorization question.
Is it possible?

Thank you so much,
Arianna

> I would like the frame to remain stopped while the subjects answer the categorization question.
> Is it possible?

No, that is not possible, I'm afraid.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search