Reference Error $ is not defined

Author
Kugel
Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Hi,

I want to launch an online experiment via the millisecond server. Locally on my PC the batch is running without problems. If uploaded to the server, I always get the following error message, when entering the address.

Anyone encountered a similar problem or could help me out?

Best wishes,
Dimitrij

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Kugel - 1/22/2021
Hi,

I want to launch an online experiment via the millisecond server. Locally on my PC the batch is running without problems. If uploaded to the server, I always get the following error message, when entering the address.

Best wishes,
Dimitrij

All Inquisit 4 and Inquisit 3 launch pages are currently affected by this (it's due to a recent server security change). The issue will be resolved over the course of the next few hours and I will notify you here when the fix is live.

Inquisit 5 and 6 launch pages are not affected.
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Dave - 1/22/2021
Kugel - 1/22/2021
Hi,

Best wishes,
Dimitrij

All Inquisit 4 and Inquisit 3 launch pages are currently affected by this (it's due to a recent server security change). The issue will be resolved over the course of the next few hours and I will notify you here when the fix is live.

Inquisit 5 and 6 launch pages are not affected.

The issue should now be resolved.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search