Translating the Balloon Analogue Risk Task to another language

Author
HamidN7
New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hey everyone 
I want to use the BART task in my research, but given that it's in English and my participants don't know the language, I was wondering if there is any way to translate the task's important parts, especially the currency which is in USD, but it would be much better if I could turn it to a currency that my participants know
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
HamidN7 - 3/22/2021
Hey everyone 
I want to use the BART task in my research, but given that it's in English and my participants don't know the language, I was wondering if there is any way to translate the task's important parts, especially the currency which is in USD, but it would be much better if I could turn it to a currency that my participants know

Yes, you can absolutely do that by downloading the task fronm the library and then editing it in Inquisit Lab.
HamidN7
HamidN7
New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 3/22/2021
HamidN7 - 3/22/2021
Hey everyone 

Yes, you can absolutely do that by downloading the task fronm the library and then editing it in Inquisit Lab.

Thanks!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search