Error Code 75 - invalid identifier '+' in a script element that is not uploaded

Error Code 75 - invalid identifier '+' in a script element that is not...
Author
maikeH
Associate Member (56 reputation)Associate Member (56 reputation)Associate Member (56 reputation)Associate Member (56 reputation)Associate Member (56 reputation)Associate Member (56 reputation)Associate Member (56 reputation)Associate Member (56 reputation)Associate Member (56 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello there, 
I have the following problem:
I want to perform an Inquisit Web experiment using a batch file and several scripts.
Actually most things are working out so far: when clicking on the link of the experiment all script elements are played in the right order and can be processed/ questionnaires filled out.
But once I finished the whole experiment and the data is supposed to be saved, it shows the error message "75, invalid identifier '+'" (see screenshot) when clicking on "log" of the web experiment.
It also says that the concerning script element is the "bzo+pmvs+soir.iqx", which does not even exist. I only have a script element uploaded called "bzo_pmvs_soir.iqx". I used to have it named bzo+pmvs+soir.iqx ages ago, but changed it because of the '+' (deleted old file, uploaded the new one with the right name). I even tried launching a completely new experiment to see if it changes something, but it still doesn't work and shows the same error message. I looked through all the scripts, I can't find "bzo+pmvs+soir.iqx" somewhere or a wrong '+' anywhere. I also cleared my browser cache because I was hoping that that could help - but it didn't. 
I really have no idea left what else I could do.
Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong / what else I could try? 
Thanks in advance!
M.
maikeH
maikeH
Associate Member (56 reputation)Associate Member (56 reputation)Associate Member (56 reputation)Associate Member (56 reputation)Associate Member (56 reputation)Associate Member (56 reputation)Associate Member (56 reputation)Associate Member (56 reputation)Associate Member (56 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Here is the picture of the Error Code: 
Attachments
ErrorCode.png (152 views, 200.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
maikeH - 10/12/2021
Here is the picture of the Error Code: 

As far as I can see, the current version of the  file called "bzo_pmvs_soir.iqx" was only uploaded on the 7th of October at 1:23 PM (UTC).
All instances of the error that I can locate in your logs predate this upload time.
All runs postdating the upload do not show any errors.
I also ran through the task (id: test) a number of times and did not encounter any errors.
So -- whatever remaining mistake there was in the script -- it is not present in the one uploaded on the 7th.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search