Voicerecord issue

Author
jkrompi
Expert (1.4K reputation)Expert (1.4K reputation)Expert (1.4K reputation)Expert (1.4K reputation)Expert (1.4K reputation)Expert (1.4K reputation)Expert (1.4K reputation)Expert (1.4K reputation)Expert (1.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members

A quick add-on: my total trial time is 3000 ms (I omitted that part of the script), so it isn't a question of the trial ending immediately after the responsecue.

pspowell
pspowell
Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Hi,

Have you figured out a solution to this problem?  I am having a similar issue with the voicerecord attribute (i.e., super fast RTs that don't make sense).

Thanks

seandr
seandr
Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)
Group: Administrators

Hi all,

It sounds like Inquisit maybe reacting to ambient noise from the microphone. To fix this, try setting the /voicekeythreshold on the <defaults> element. Increasingly higher threshold values configure the voice engine to react to increasingly louder sounds, ignoring sounds at volumes below threshold. 

Here's the documentation on /voicekeythreshold:
http://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v4/html/language/attributes/voicekeythreshold.htm

Let me know if this helps.

-Sean

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search