bringing pictures to front

Author
thomasmurphy
Partner Member (966 reputation)Partner Member (966 reputation)Partner Member (966 reputation)Partner Member (966 reputation)Partner Member (966 reputation)Partner Member (966 reputation)Partner Member (966 reputation)Partner Member (966 reputation)Partner Member (966 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Hi there.  How do I bring pictures to the front so other elements do not block them?  Thanks.

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
thomasmurphy
thomasmurphy
Partner Member (966 reputation)Partner Member (966 reputation)Partner Member (966 reputation)Partner Member (966 reputation)Partner Member (966 reputation)Partner Member (966 reputation)Partner Member (966 reputation)Partner Member (966 reputation)Partner Member (966 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

will this bring the picture (a jpeg file) in front of the /item area that currently covers part of the image?

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators

I'm not sure I understand the question. Let's say you (1) displayed some picture on the screen, (2) then put some text on top of the picture and (3) now want the text to disappear again (leaving only the picture), then the solution is to simply display the picture again. E.g:

/ stimulusframes = [1=somepicture; 10=sometextoverpicture; 20=somepicture]

Regards,

~Dave

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search