Picture on a surveypage

Author
debbielee
Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members

I am trying to display a picture at the top of a survey page.  I want the picture to remain at the top of the surveypage for the entire time the participant is taking the survey.  I am unsure if I should add this to my script as an item or picture.  Can I add it as a question or this there another way that is better to do this.

Below is a sample of the script I am working with; the surveypages will be combined into a final survey, and then a block in the total experiment.

Any help is appreciated!  Thanks!

<radiobuttons Control1>

/ caption = "Types of behavior like Margaret’s are commonplace in daily activities?"

/ options = ("Completely agree", "Somewhat agree", "Neither Agree nor Disagree",  "Somewhat disagree", "Completely disagree")

/ optionvalues = ("1", "2", "3", "4", "5")

</radiobuttons>

<radiobuttons Control2>

/ caption = "Do you think Margaret’s behavior was a derogatory slight towards Jane?"

/ options = ("Completely agree", "Somewhat agree", "Neither Agree nor Disagree",  "Somewhat disagree", "Completely disagree")

</radiobuttons>

<radiobuttons Control3>

/ caption = "Do you think Margaret’s behavior was rude?"

</radiobuttons>

<picture Jane>

/ items = ("Jane.jpg")

/ position = (0, 0)

</picture>

<surveypage ControlQuestion1>

/ caption = "Please mark the response that most accurately represents your perception."

/ fontstyle = ("Verdana", -14, true, false, false, false, 5, 0)

/ showbackbutton = false

/ questions = [1=Control1; 2=Control2; 3=Control3; 4=Jane]

</surveypage>

debbielee
debbielee
Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members

I figured out one part.  I used an image element instead of a picture element in the survey page which worked, however now the questions go through a section of the survey. How should I handle this issue?

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators

Re. layouting see https://www.millisecond.com/forums/Topic6101.aspx. Not sure what "now the questions go through a section of the survey" is supposed to mean, so I can't help with that.

Regards,

~Dave

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search