Millisecond Forums

Afraid IAT data did not save in useable way

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic23169.aspx

By alrj13 - 12/29/2017

Below is how my IAT data saved, but I do not see d-scores. Is there a way to calculate d-scores from what saved? Thanks!

By Dave - 1/2/2018

alrj13 - Saturday, December 30, 2017
Below is how my IAT data saved, but I do not see d-scores. Is there a way to calculate d-scores from what saved? Thanks!

If those are all the columns in the data files, then no, the data does not contain any calculated D-scores. You either used an ancient IAT script that didn't include the logic to calculated D at all or you altered the script's <data> element by accident, such as to include the expressions responsible for calculating D.

The data is not useless, though. You can, of course, calculate D-scores from the raw latency and correctness data available in the data files.
By alrj13 - 7/1/2018

Dave - Tuesday, January 2, 2018
alrj13 - Saturday, December 30, 2017

If those are all the columns in the data files, then no, the data does not contain any calculated D-scores. You either used an ancient IAT script that didn't include the logic to calculated D at all or you altered the script's <data> element by accident, such as to include the expressions responsible for calculating D.

The data is not useless, though. You can, of course, calculate D-scores from the raw latency and correctness data available in the data files.

Thank you. Do you happen to have a link to such syntax?